AMD, part of the Family
A+ Servers are Your Best Choice!
Supermicro's latest range of AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series SoC-based server and storage solutions offer new levels of optimized performance per watt per dollar, and deliver outstanding core density, superior memory bandwidth, and unparalleled I/O capacity.
Supporting up to 32 "Zen" cores and 64 threads per socket, these Supermicro solutions are tightly coupled with high-throughput, low-latency, hot-swappable NVMe storage, up to 4TB of DDR4 memory over 8 memory channels per socket, and up to 128 PCI-E 3.0 lanes on a dual- or single-socket system.
Supermicro's new generation A+ solutions supporting AMD EPYC™ enable a new range of powerful and energy-efficient server options to radically lower data center TCO through an optimized balance of compute, memory, I/O, and storage resources.
A+ Servers Benefits:
- Most Comprehensive Line of AMD-based Rackmount/Tower Servers
- Redundant Components (virtually eliminating system downtime)
- Best Price/Performance Ratio
- Superior Product Design (all under one roof)
- Consistently First-to-Market
- Maximized Performance
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Top-Notch Finishing Materials
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 24-Hour Server Support
- Uncompromising Quality Control